E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Get your Roach!

I'm honestly proud to say that I know Jason Morningstar. He's a role playing game designer and he just published his first game. It's called the Shab-al-Hiri Roach. Here's a quick description for all of you from his website Bullypulpitgames:

The Shab-al-Hiri Roach is a dark comedy of manners, lampooning academia and asking players to answer a difficult question - are you willing to swallow a soul-eating telepathic insect bent on destroying human civilization?

No?

Even if it will get you tenure?

Ye Gods I love this game! Eric and I are already signed up to run it at Origins and at GenCon Indy.

So I've added a link on my Links page but you can also link to it from here:



So if you are a gamer, or are interested in RPG's that are not your typical hack and slash, then click on over and buy yourself a copy. Me? Oh mine is waiting for me to go pick it up! :D And for the record, yes I love this game so much so that's why I'm helping him pimp it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled knitting blog.