E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I was blocked?!

I've been out of town at GenCon Indy and when I got back home the other day, I had about four messages from my faithful readers saying that my blog had been blocked because of a counter I used to use. *tilts head to the side like a stumped puppy* I swore up and down that I had removed that counter. *shakes head*

Oh well. It's gone now and thanks to everyone for letting me know. I had no idea!

Well right now, I'm not going to post anything as I'm trying to finish some actual play posts for some of the games I ran at GenCon Indy 06. I'll get to the knitting and cross stitching tomorrow. Promise! :)