E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 26, 2006

You could knock me over with a feather...

Well you could. I got the mail today and nothing seemed all that special. Gas bill. Cell phone bill. Junk mail. Even more junk mail. Insurance bill. And something from the Crafts Americana Group. *raises an eyebrow* It's from Knit Picks. *scratches noggin* Why would Knit Picks send me something in a brown envelope? They usually just send a catalog and heck, I just got one. So I rip open the envelope was not even remotely ready for what I saw. I saw this:



A new catalog and a gift certificate for $75 from my Secret Pal!

...

...

...

My knees buckled. I was suddenly weak. What did I want to order? Holy crap the ideas were endless! Sock yarn. Oh yes... I needed more sock yarn. But then it hit me... I could knit a sweater. I could knit this sweater. And a cardigan that I saw in Vogue Knitting not too long ago. Yup... it's apparent I need to get my wrist back to 100% because apparently, it's time for me to get back to knitting!

Hooray! I was so happy that I gave the kitties some tuna to celebrate the happy yarn purchase.



And here's another amazing sight... they aren't fighting. They are sitting calmly next to each other, eating tuna. No hissing. No fat-tailing. No batting each other on the head.

Thank you Secret Pal! You totally made my night! :D