E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

New Office! Now with blurry photos!

Yes folks. Here it is. My new office. In blurry camera phone motif. Take a gander:



I was in and unpacked so quickly, I even had time to pile some papers up. :P


Here's a shot of the window I can see including the back of my colleague's head:



At first, that cabinet was six inches to the left. I can honestly say I did get a bit selfish and asked that they move the damn thing so I could see the sun. I am a delicate flower after all... *bats eyelashes*


I've got nearly all of my personal stuff up. The cards one of my secret pals sent me:



A few pics of Eric, my old car, my mother in law's log cabin, and a card a secret pal sent me:



The lovely panel that is missing...:




And my all important tea pot and honey:




Oh yes! Gotta have my tea!


Well I hope you enjoyed the tour. Now it's back to work.

UPDATE!

I forgot my turtle. I don't know how I could have done that. *shakes head*



Those are some thank you cards that some of the visiting medical students have sent me as well. But mainly I just wanted to show off my turtle. He snuggles with my scanner all day and night.

Okies, back to work again.