E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Holy crap I got "shooshed" in a bar!

My mother in law and her husband are in town this whole week. They are really good people and I'm so glad they are here. So when Eric got home last night, we decided to go out for a drink (cuz I've been needing one for a while with this sewer issue).

Well as we're sitting in The Lantern (my favorite place in Chapel Hill) we have having a few drinks when the couple sitting next to us asks us to please keep it down becasue they couldn't hear themselves talk and well, it was quite rude of us to be doing so. (Direct quote by the way.)

*blink* Do I have a rude people magnet on my frigging forehead?!

Let's just say, it threw all four of us for a loop. They were eating dinner in the bar for some reason and well, they said they couldn't hear themselves talking and after the woman in the couple had been going on and on about how loud we were, the gentleman said "That's just enough." The concensus between the four of us weren't sure if he was talking to her or to us. *shrug* Mind you, everyone else in the bar was just as loud if not louder than us. All I could think of was "Um gee... it's a bar. People get loud. Why aren't you eating in the restaurant? ... you know, where people eat."

But of course I didn't say that. No, instead I just stared at her for a second and said, "...'kay..." and then looked back at the rest of my group. I must have had a great look on my face because they burst out laughing after that.

And if Eric hadn't been there, I would have handed her a $5 bill and said "here... have a drink on me and loosen up!"

But he wouldn't let me! *grumble* I would have done it too!

So yeah... shooshed in a bar. Beat that!


Oh and no knitting news nor a stash flash yet. Sorry ladies and gentlemen but this whole sewer thing isn't completely done yet (soon though... soon) and well once it's done I think I'll be able to get back to normal. :P But I will flash my stash soon. I promise. :D

Update! I forgot to share this with you as well. I've been thinking about taking up cross stitch but I've never really been all that crazy about the patterns I've seen. Well check out this site!

Pussy got me dizzay! (I love that one!)