E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 24, 2006

All the news that's fit to knit.

Well I know it's been quite some time since I blogged. Been busy. Like I said before, money is tight but things are looking good on the horizon. :)

So this gave me the chance to get back to knitting and pick up the needles. It's amazing how hard it is to knit when you have too much on your mind. But funny too how easy it is to knit when you have a lot on your mind. I guess I was at that point right in the middle. I would sit with my needles in my hands and just stare at it for a while.

I'm glad I'm over it now. :)

So here's what I've been working on:



And here's its mate:



I've also started a hat for my boss' husband. He was diagnosed with cancer not too long ago. They are at the Mayo Clinic right now and between chemo and the dropping temperature, I thought a hat would be the best thing for him right now.

Here's how it looks so far:



It's not that fancy but then according to my boss, he's not the fancy type himself. :P I really want to finish it this week so that I can send it out by the following weekend.

Well I've got people coming over in just a bit and thought I would update the world while I had time! :)