E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, November 08, 2008

Holy knitting content Batman!

Yes... I can't believe it either. I actually have a pic of knitting to post. :) And here it is:

Photobucket

Whoo hoo. Hat. :) I took that pic the other day. I'm at the PD now and I've actually gotten a lot more done. I think I may finish this hat by tomorrow. We'll see!

So speaking of being at the PD, as Shannon (one of the techs here) says "If you're not making a mess you're not having fun!" Here's the mess we made not too long ago:

Photobucket

Even with the fume hood on you would not believe how much fingerprint powder I still had on me. :) Good times!

Speaking of good times, I think Trouble really, really likes tiny boxes. I can't even think this box is comfortable but hey, I'm not the one in it... she is:

Photobucket

What? I'm getting comfy...

Photobucket

Ehnnh.

Photobucket

*snore*