E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Look here missy...!

My cousin has been taunting me through email, my blog and text messaging.

Looking for Shaded Tunic pics and FINISHED I DO!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Love you too... *thppt!!*

Well dammit... I've been busy! It takes an amazing amount of energy to lay around and not do a damn thing you know! *snicker* But since you -have- to see it... yes, yes I have worked on the I Do a bit since I left your house. I opened up my pattern book. Stared at the pattern for about 10 minutes. Then cast on the Shaded Tunic.

See?

I -worked- on maybe starting to finish it.

Maybe.

But for everyone else, here's the progress so far:

Photobucket

It's so close to done I can almost feel it. Almost. That pattern is just so insane... Seriously. Next time I read something along the lines of 'I designed this pattern while planning my wedding...' I don't care how nice it looks. I'm passing! That should be a law. You are NOT allowed to design a lace knitting pattern AND plan a wedding at the same time. One of those two projects is difficult enough... But back to I DO... I have to finish it as some point just to be able to get a t-shirt that says "I finished I DO and no one got hurt. Mostly."

So like I said, I cast on the Shaded Tunic from Creative Knitting. Here's my progress so far:

Photobucket

The pattern calls for size 11 needles. I got gauge with a set of size 13's! It's cranking right along though so I've pretty happy with it. I'm knitting it out of all this Noro that people have sent me over the years. It's going to be all sorts of funky colored because I have a bunch of different balls of all sorts of colorways. I think it will be groovy.

Well... I should go so that I can keep working on I DO.... *thppt!* at you Ragan! *laugh*

I have a bunch of cross stitch patterns to plot out as well so I should get working on them too. I will post their progress soon too.