E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy Yule, Happy New Year and Happy Socks!

I should have posted this some time ago but you know how it is near this time of year... you get really lazy and ass-dragging. :D

Eric and I had a great Yule. We got all sorts of goodies:

Photobucket

The kitties got some new mousies which they promptly started to attack:

Photobucket

We both got some AirHogs choppers:

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cats have a love/hate relationship with them now. The cats stalk the choppers as we fly them around but if the choppers get too close, the cats scamper off. It's insanely cute!

We both had a pretty good haul this year. ;) Eric got a new toaster oven (he's been wanting one for quite some time) a muffin cook book, some serving ware, and some DVD's. Here he is sucking on some premo chocolate I got him while perusing the new cook book.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I did very well as well. I got yarn! And some Knit Picks sock needles. *swoon* Some DVD's I've been wanting forever and a few knitting magazines. :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got us both some of those balsa planes for stocking stuffers. Eric promptly crashed his into the tree. It's been there ever since. :P

Photobucket

For the New Year, we stayed home, had some nice dinner, a drink or two and watched our DVD's. It was great.

Oh I nearly forgot, between Yule and the New Year, we went to visit our cousin. While there, I finished my entrelac socks.

Photobucket

In response to comments:

Molly said: Dear Lisa P, with this post you have dragged me over the line from interested onlookerdom to definite fandom. Your lead in to the gingerbread nativity cracked me up. And I always enjoy your cross stitch. Congrats on your grades.

Aw shucks. Thanks! I think I'm blushing. Oh wait no, that's the wine. *hic*

Ragan said: I think that the small frames would make it nice...maybe a selling point...cross-stitch in frame?also...somehow have to sneak your name in there so that buyer will have it permanently and can show friends.

Hmmm... I'll have to think about that. I'd have to make a logo of sorts for myself huh? *ponders*

Abbey said: oooh! what is your Etsy store name?

Theurbanpagan. What else would it be? *thppt!* *snicker* But I don't have anything in there yet. Soon though... soon...

Glittrgirl said: BOOBIES!

WOOT!