E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

What in the hell...?

We got some Chinese food the other day. For some reason we were given three fortune cookies for the two of us. This was in the third one:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*blink*

I had to read it twice to make sure it actually said what it said.

*blink*

And if you add the normal "in bed" to the end of it... well that just makes it -more- confusing. I can't even imagine what the hell that is supposed to say. The only thing I can figure is that I might need to go to the store and get some more duck sauce.

Speaking of hell... more like going to it anyway, I have a question for all of you. First off, how do you eat your animal crackers? I ask because I've noticed a lot of people have a very particular way of eating animal crackers and with many reasons behind it. I bite their heads off because I am merciful and don't want them to feel any pain. Eric bites their legs off so they can't run away. Another friend of ours bites them on the butt because that is the way predators usually take down prey in the wild. (Think of a lion taking down a gazelle.) So with that in mind... take a look at this:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It's a gingerbread nativity scene. We sell the hell out of these at Michael's. I kept looking at getting one of these. Why? Because knowing the way I eat animal crackers, I -know- I'd end up biting the head off of Baby Jesus.

...

...

Is that wrong?

*Insert innocent look here.*

...

...

*I think I can feel my little devil horns growing in now*

...

...

*insert wild, witchy cackle here*

Speaking of Jeebus, I finished that cross stitch and started on another. See:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'll probably finish the Boobies! cross stitch tonight. I'm going to start on some others designs I have. I'm going to have so much stuff to add to my store once I can get frames for them. :) I was contemplating selling them without frames but I just think it would be better with frames. Don't you think so?

On the college grades front... I got my grades. I got an "A" in both classes. Hells yeah! I got a 4.0! Now let's see if I can keep that up with four classes next semester...