E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Whatcha knittin?

That seems to be the question of the day. Not that it's a bad thing. I'm just working on a lot of things right now.

So here's the list. Of course, I'm still working on I Do. Thanks for everyone's votes on the poll. :D I did need some prodding to get this finished. Here is the progress on the second sleeve:



I started working on some socks while I was at GenCon just because it was easy to travel with sock knitting. Here they are:



And today, I finally started on my hat for the Hats with Heart contest that is going on at UNC Hospitals. I'm using some left over Merino and some Encore I won in Elizabeths' contest. Here's the start of the ruffled brim:



Well that was a quick knitting update for everyone. Good night!