E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, July 16, 2005

My needles are on fire!

Oh yeah! I started the sock for my Sockapal-2-za pal and after not doing any knitting last night, I am ready to start on the heel. Yup, I was on fire today! Lookie at how far I got since casting on, on Thursday:



And like I planned, I added a cable. I'm very, very pleased with it considering that I cabled pretty much on the fly with no set pattern. Take a look-see:



I did all this knitting at Yarns Etc today. Emma was there (one of the staff) and showed off her lovely afghan that she is making for a friend:



I would blog more... but my needles call to me! Good night all! ;)