E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Oh I see. That's how it goes huh?

Yup. I was wondering. One comment here. Two comments there. No comments another day. I wondered... had I lost my faithful readers? Had I said something to offend? And then it hit me. I just didn't have anything bizarre and/or whitty to post. Yup. I see how you do me. No pics of me frolicking in yarn. No loving. No pics of me playing Texas Hold 'Em with some Alpaca and I get no comments.

Fine.

I will succumb to peer pressure. Here's a pic of me in my office, having what I like to call a 'yarngasm'.



Six skeins of Knitpicks sock yarn.

I got 2 skeins of Sock Garden in the color Zinnia.

(Oh yeah baby.)

I got 2 skeins of Sock Memories in the color Gladiolus.

(Oh yeah, that's the spot. Work it now! Work it!)

And 2 skeins of Sock Landscape in the color Rocky Mountain Dusk.

(Yes. Yes! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!)

Okay I'm calm now.

In other news, my sockapal-2-za socks are coming along nicely. See:



And here's a close up of the cables:



I did decide that I will do some more work on the cuffs too. I'm just not pleased with how the top of the sock looks and I'd really like to clean it up a bit. Especially considering they are a gift. :)

Of course, Trouble and Velvet could care less (as usual):



Well, it's Sunday and I do believe that means it's time to stretch out on the futon and watch cartoons. Buh-bye!

(I'm calm now.) ;)