E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm stark raving mad...

But then we all knew that. But why I am stark raving mad more than normal? Well because boys and girls, I'm gonna try intarsia. In the round!

:O

Yup, I'm part of Sockapalooza 4 and allegedly am also an expert sock knitter. So what's something I haven't tried? Intarsia. But let's kick it up a notch. Bam! In the round.

So, I've looked for articles on how to do it and I think I've got it.

But let's kick it up a notch again. Bam! I'm going to design my own socks too. Have I ever designed anything before? Nope.

Have I knit intarsia?

Nope.

Do most knitters, even experiences intarsia knitters, find knitting intarsia in the round easy?

Nope.

Yup, out of my flipping mind. But then, like a friend of mine says, if I didn't come up with some of the most ludicrous ideas, my knitting wouldn't be half as fun. :P

So now I just have to go buy some yarn...