E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 11, 2006

D'oh, I nearly forgot!

I missed two things. So I guess that means I need a time out. *goes and sits in the corner for a second*

Okay I'm back. What did I miss? My blogiversary. I can't believe it. I have been blogging for over a year now. My first post was 1 Jan 05.

And what else did I forget? Why I forgot to show you my socka-pal-twoza socks. :)

I had a sock pal.

:)

And she ditched me.

:(

Then I got a sock savior.

:)

And then she ditched me too.

:(

Then I got a sock savior for my sock savior.

:)

And this is what she sent me:



and these:



Aren't they great socks? They fit perfect too!



Thanks sock pal, savior, savior!

Here's a sneaky pic of Eric while he works on his lap top (he doesn't like to have his picture taken):



Tee hee!

On a different note. Actually more on the "What The Heck Is That?" scale, I was at a friend's house and while she was out, her husband showed me a book that her secret pal sent her. Check this out:



It's called "Knitting Techniques and Projects: A Sunset Book". With a cover like that, it seems harmless enough right? Oh was I wrong! Check out the first pattern I happened to turn to:



That's about when she walked through the door and bust out laughing at the look on my face. "The bikini?" she asks. I just nodded. How horrifying is that?! And the rest of this book is just like that. If anything, that is one of the tamest patterns to knit. It was like a train wreck. I couldn't take my eyes off it. I just wanted to keep looking, with the belief that if I turned the page back, it would be better. There was no way that pattern would be there and then I would turn the page. And there was that same pattern. *shiver* I almost want to buy a copy of this book just to stare at it in disbelief. *Goes to browse Amazon and eBay.*