E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Make it STOP!

O_o

Xmas....

music....

been...

playing...

on the radio....

behind me....

for an hour now...

And it's just loud enough that I can barely make it out so of course, I'm paying attention to it more. I can't take it any more. And that's sad considering that it's December 8th. Normally I can stick it out to at least the 15th of the month before going stark, raving mad.

But I'll tell ya... if I hear "Hear Comes Santa Claus" one. More. Frigging. TIME!!!!

*pantpant*

Well let's just say someone might get hurt.


"Here comes Santa Claus, here comes Santa Claus, right down Santa Claus lane...."

ACK!

And please, please don't ask me "Do you hear what I hear?" Cuz I ain't answering. :P

*pantpant*

Only a few more hours to go at work and I can get out of here and go home and stare at my kitties. I wonder what they are doing right now? Probably something like this:




And for the record, yes, I'm jealous. :P

Oh Gawd! "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Xmas" right now and there's no one here to choke. *sob*

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

*runs and hides from cruel radio.*

Why oh why am I not knitting something with fat needles? At least then, I could put them in my ears and block out the sound for a while! *snicker*