E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, October 20, 2005

Take your turtle to work day!

Yup. Monday was take my turtle to work day. No, not a realy turtle... this turtle!



Eric won it for me this past weekend at the State Fair! Three shots on the Crossbow and I had a turtle! :)

After bringing my turtle in to the office I came to a realization. I have way too many stuffed animals in my office. See...:



Am I going to get rid of any of them? No. They're mine. So there. Thppt.

Not much else is going on. It's been a busy week at work so I've been going home and sleeping. Then getting up and going to work. Repeat.

Time to pack. Heading into the cold this weekend. Buh-bye!