E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Blogger is teh suck some days

Yes, yes. I know. I should always copy my post before I attempt to publish it. You'd think I would have learned this by now.

Apparently not.

And yes, yes, I know I shouldn't complain about a free service but dammit! There I was... crafting this lovely post to my Blogger account when Blogger decided to go out of it's damn mind! After reposting everything and then having Blogger go bonkers on me again, I have decided to say screw it and post some quick pics.

Here's the afghan I'm working on:



and a close up:



And the scarf I started on:



And a pic of the kitties:



Now pardon me while I go back to the futon and knit while I mutter unspeakable things about Blogger and the server it rode in on.