E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Whole lot a knittin' going on!

Oh yeah! I went to see my cousin Ragan this past weekend. It was so great to see her! Go take a look at her blog and check out her socks. So nifty! She only started knitting a few months ago and those are some pretty groovy socks. :)

While I was there, we went to the local yarn store in New Bern called Weaver's Web. Nice place!

my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends my friends

In the pictures, the woman standing to the left is our Aunt Donna. Ragan is holding her son Brandon and the other boy is her son Ryan. Both very cute! :)

While I was there, I got me some serious knitting done. I finished my socks. :)



And I very nearly finished my Clapotis...



But I frigging ran out of yarn! *whaaaaaaaa!* I can -not- believe that I ran out. I was -positive- that I had another skein here somewhere! I have torn this house apart and haven't found it. *grumble, bitch, moan, grumble*

Damn.

*scratch forehead in thought*

Damn.

So I guess I'll have to order some more. Actually that's not such a bad thing. I have been wanting some more Knitpicks yarn... yeah. See, I must have subconsciously caused the yarn shortage so I would order more thus furthering my knitting. My subconscious is my enabler! ;)

On to other knitting news: The decisions were made for who won the Hats with Heart Contest and it wasn't me. But I did get free cake! :)

Moving on to some more knitting news: I've pretty much gotten my list of what I'm making for who this year and even picked patterns and yarn. Wow, I've got a lot of stuff to knit!

When I got home today, my girls were waiting to greet me as usual.



They are so cute. They are always like this when I come home. They must be able to hear my car pulling in the driveway. It's a nice sight to see when Eric isn't home. Makes it a bit easier. I'm missing him a bit today. Not sure why. He left for work this morning and he'll be home tomorrow. It's probably because I -finally- picked out what scarf pattern I am going to use for him. Once again, he specifically requested a scarf. I got some gorgeous alpaca a few months ago that will be perfect! I'm going to go cast on right now!