E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

*falls on the floor*... *twitch*... *twitch*

So I'm sitting on the futon, admiring my handiwork on some pulse warmers I made for a gal in my office. Happy with how they came out, I put them in my knitting bag and pulled out my sock. This sock:



It's coming along nicely. I turned the heel today on my lunch break at work. I decided I would turn it right side out (like in the pic) and try it on. I slide my foot in and it fits nicely. I wiggle my toes happy and then scream in horror! Two, count them two stitches have dropped... and are dropping with every twitch of my foot. It took me nearly five minutes to get it off my foot and calm myself down enough to assess the damage. Two stitches... dropped five rows. O_o

Thankfully, I was able to pick them up and put them back on the needle with almost no trouble. After that, I put my knitting down for the night.

Talk about a close one!