E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 17, 2005

My first Stitch N' Bitch

Well I went to my first ever Stitch N' Bitch this evening. It was a lot of fun! We ended up with about ten people there. They were working on all sorts of projects too. A few hats. A sweater. Some scarves. My socks. A few ponchos.

We all chatted about the various yarns stores we'd been to. What projects we were working on. Work. School (for those getting their Masters and PhD's). I really liked everyone there. Truly a friendly bunch of people. :)

Of course while I was there... I was knitting. Lookie how far I got on my sock today!



Oh we're cooking with gas now! I'd start on turning the heel tonight but... I'm soooooo sleepy!