E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Monday, January 31, 2005

The good. The bad. And the sickie...

Eric got home on Friday. Yay! But he's got to be back in Dayton on the 6th. Doh. And he's still sick. In fact, he's gotten a bit worse. Double doh. And now I'm sick too! *sniffle*

Oh well... that's more time in bed, snuggling, for the both of us. I ended up taking the day off from work today. I might have been able to go in but honestly... it's better to lose the sick day and stay home than to go in, get even worse and lose more sick days.

So that means I haven't been doing much knitting all weekend. I'm about half way done with one of those scarves though. It's coming out pretty nice. I'll post a pic later on... *sniffle* I have to go have some tea.