E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 21, 2005

Back!

I got back from Dayton last night. (And yes, I'm already booked for another trip up there again this Friday!) :) It was great to see Eric! While Dayton itself was dark, dreary and cold, it didn't affect me one bit. :) I got to meet both his roommates; Jeffrey and Richard. They are both great guys. I can see why they all get along so well.

That Friday, Jeffrey and Eric took me to Wilburs. It is the bar in the hotel they had been in when they were in training. I had heard nothing but horror stories about this place and really, it wasn't as bad as they described, but true to form... the bartender -did- strain drinks with her hands. Eeeeeewwwwwww!! We didn't stay for long. They had just wanted to show me the place. *laugh* After that, we went back to their hotel to get Richard and we all ended up going out to a local bar called Celebrity to see a Drag Show/Live Mike competition. It was a lot of fun! I think I'd like to go back to that bar. Cheap cover. Good price on drinks. The DJ was pretty good too. *laugh* While there were a few guys and gals that were just awful, there was one guy with the handle of "Champagne" that was just wonderful! All of us were screaming and clapping whenever he came on stage. I hope he won. We didn't stay long enough to see who won but he really, really deserved it!

On Saturday, Eric and I went shopping in Dayton, then saw Constantine. I'd never read the comic but I really enjoyed the movie. Then Sunday, I flew home. Of course, we did a few other things too *wiggles eyebrows*, but this is not an X-rated blog so... no details for you! *wink*

Here's a few shots of the plane ride up to Dayton:



And another:



Isn't it beautiful? I forgot just how pretty the sky is when you are above the clouds. I took those pics right before we started our descent into Dayton.

Of course, while on the plane, I had plenty of time to knit. Lookie... my Sockapalooza sock is kicking right along!



I'll finish it tonight for sure.

When I got home last night, the cats were fighting. *sigh* But it seemed more of a playful fight than an actual fight. While there was some fat tailing, growling and hissing going on between the both of them, there was some purring too. *shrug* I think they are actually getting along better than before my trip. I just think they were putting on a show for me. *laugh*