E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Gotta focus...

Okay so I was sitting here, working on a different project and looking at my Sockapalooza sock, thinking to myself... "I've got all sorts of time. They don't have to be done until March." That's when it hit me like a bolt of lightening... March is in about 18 days! Holy crap! So I made some good progress this past hour. See...



I'm not the fastest knitter in the universe so I really, really need to focus. The thing is, I am not sure if I want to turn the heel or just make a set of tube socks. I also have a green yarn to add to the stripes. (That should be nifty!) I think I'll wait and see how it looks when I finish the green row.

I think Eric's just been on my mind too much lately. He left for Dayton this morning at 4:30. He drove up so he'd have his car while he was there for the next few months. I'm so glad he took his car (the Jeep) because it has four wheel drive and he told me the snow was pretty bad on the way through West Virginia. It took him right on about 8 hours to get there. Not bad at all considering the weather he ran into...

Good news though! I'm confirmed on a list *laugh* for a flight to see him on the 18th. So really, it's not too long from now that I'll be able to see him again.

Now it's off to bed because it's midnight and man am I tired! I really, really need to get some rest tonight... I have sign language class in the morning. :)