E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Sock it to me...

The sock grows...



a different angle:



I'm halfway through turning the heel. I was going to finish tonight, but I have to finish getting everything set for my trip tomorrow. I'll finish it in the airport. I decided to invest in a Clover pendant too. They have different colors and styles now. See...



While I liked the burnished gold that you normally kind find, I wasn't honestly too keen on the really flowery patterned one. *shrug* Just not me I guess so I was really happy when I saw the other styles and colors. :)

Not much going on with the kitties. There was some nose to nose sniffing again, but this time no hissing. *rae* I was pretty surprised. At one point in the evening, I was resting on the futon and nodded off. When I awoke, I realized I had both cats sleeping on me. :) I think a tenative peace has finally been reached.

Well, I'm off to Dayton for the weekend! Buh-bye!