E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Lazy weekend

It's been a lazy weekend at chez urbanpagan. Pretty much Trouble and I had the same thing in mind all weekend:



Racked out on the futon, not doing a damn thing.

The weather has been rather clement, thankfully, so we've not had to worry about heat. Although there was one night where there was a bit of a cold snap. I had to crank the new space heater than night. Fang was so happy too:



I guess her paws and her nose were cold...

While things like the dishes and the laundry did suffer a bit, I did get a lot of knitting done. I even finished the sleeves on Tubey. Here's a shot from the front:



And one from the back:



I'm making it in the large since I've got big hips and wide shoulders. I think the sleeves fit nearly perfectly! I started on the body as well. Picking up all those stitches was a bit of a bitch. Tip one for all knitters with cats... when laying your current project on the ground to pick up stitches, it is best to feed your cats something truly stinky that they love so they will not bother you and allow you to blast expletives at the top of your lungs and pick up all your stitches without twisting your work. I'm doing this every time from now on. It's so much easier than pushing cats off your work and losing count of how many stitches you have picked up...