E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

One sock done.

Finished it finally! Only took me a week longer than I thought. I know I said at least five times that I would "finish it tonight for sure" but then something would come up and I would get distracted and well... *insert shrug and laugh here* So here it is:



Hmmm... two weeks to go to make the other one. Think I can make it? I'm sure I can, but I am going to have to seriously focus on my knitting. That is going to be difficult with Eric home next week and us going to Las Vegas the week after. :P But I'll get it done. I'm going to be hanging out with Azuredrake and a few other folks from the Knittyboard this weekend so I'm sure they will help me stay focused on my knitting. *laugh*

Speaking of which, I'm going to go cast on and start the other toe.