E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Pretty socks!

I got my Sockapalooza socks! See!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She sent me a postcard, some nifty I (heart) NY stuff and a book called "At Knit's End: Meditations for Women That Knit Too Much". :) I love it! And the socks fit great.. (and I love the colors!!!) see...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They are so warm and comfy too. Thanks so much Beth! I forgot your email address at home (at work right now) so I'll have to email you later on.
Sockapalooza was so much fun! I hope my sock pal likes her socks... *crosses fingers*