E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 21, 2005

And we're off!

As promised, here are pics of my progress on Cleaves:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

While I -am- using a dark yarn, it's not nearly as dark as it looks in the pic. But I do really, really like the way the sleeve is knitting up. I used the cable cast on but for some reason, it's not nearly as stretchy as I had hoped. Oh well... it is the first time I ever used that cast on so it's most likely me and the fact that I haven't refined the technique yet so it will be stretchy. To be sure though, I did slip it over my hand and wrist to make sure that it would actually fit. :P

Eric was home for the past two days. It was really nice. :) He left this morning back to Charlotte to go to work. It's not so bad though. He'll be home again next Monday evening. :) I was so happy yesterday too because he found out what his schedule will be for May and he's got three whole weekends off! Yay! These last few times he's been home have been during the week so of course, I have had to go to work. But it was still great to have him home. He said that he played with the kitties all day each day I was at work. When he left this morning, they were looking for him because they wanted to play. See...:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They were both so disappointed when they realized he was gone so I gave them both some tummy love and some ear love (e.g scritches) before I went to work. Now hopefully, they will leave my sock WIP's alone! Silly me left them on the coffee table in the living room! Eep.

Oh and this may seem like a silly question but does no one like my button? Maybe I should make a new one... *ponderponder*