E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Goodies in the mail!

I got home from a four day weekend in Minneapolis and I was surprised to see a card from GigetTM, a post card from Westozcaat and some goodies from my SP! She sent me a card and some yarn. I see socks in my future! :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It was nice to come home after two flights that were delayed over an hour each (one in the air!) and see all the goodies from such lovely ladies. Thank you! :) When I got to work, I had some stickers from Azuredrake! She beat me to it! I was going to RAK her... oh well... you're still getting something. *wink*

So while Eric and I were in Minneapolis, we stopped at the Mall of America. Oh wow this place is huge! And nifty as heck too! Check out the rides in the center of this place:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

What confused me though was this:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A gas pump in the middle of the mall? *scratches head* It looked like it pumped actual gas but really, I wasn't sure. Eric couldn't figure it out either. *shrug*

I didn't do much knitting while we were gone. We were visiting a friend so we were all over the place. We found some great comic book stores, game stores, and vintage clothing shops. Sadly I found only one yarn shop and it was as we were heading to the airport to fly home. :( Oh well... maybe next time.

And I've finally decided... I will resist the urge to order yarn no longer! Need yarn! Must knit I Do and Cleaves! Must do it! Of course, I have no idea which yarn to use for I Do... *ponderponder*