E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Mama's got a brand new bag.

Lookie. I finished the bag I was making for an RAK. :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It took about two hours total to make. Not too shabby actually. The I-cord really took the longest and that's because I had never made one before. You never realize how much you automatically turn your work until you are focusing on -not- turning it!

Two more to go and I'll send out all the rest of those stitch markers I made.

I also changed my counters. I got them from redflyer on the Knittyboard. Her hubby made a nifty site. Go take a look-see. I think they look a lot better than my old counters. :) Thanks! *waves*