E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 24, 2005

On to the second sleeve and some kitty WWF!

I finished the first sleeve on Cleaves.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I made it a bit longer than the pattern calls for. Why? Cuz I read it wrong! :P I read, "Cont in stockinette st until work measures 22.25 inches." It really says, "Cont in stockinette st until work measures 22.25 inches from beg." Oh well. But in all actuality, I would rather the sleeves be too long than too short. I rather like the way it bunches up... :)

I started on the second sleeve today as well while I was at Yarns Etc. Yeah... I went back to contemplate what yarn to get my Secret Pal and couldn't decide so I had a seat and pulled out my needles.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

When I got home, the cats were wrestling!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

They kept this up for about a half hour at least while I was home. Lucky me, their wrestling kept them from chasing my yarn... which they had both been doing all morning. :)

In reply to comments:

Helen said: I have done the cable cast on before and it was never stretchy. Is it supposed to be and we are doing it wrong? hmmm

I always thought it was supposed to be. I could be wrong. I really have no idea. *laugh* :)

Renada said: I love when you have one thing in mind and wind up w/something completely different. I was thinking of buying Rowan calmer in Calm, and wound up buying RED! HELLO!!!

Oh yeah. I seem to do that all the time. I fully intend to do the
I Do shrug in grey but I keep looking at this really pretty pale blue at the store. I may end up with a blue one. :P