E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 29, 2005

Thank the Gods for Bacardi!

What a week it's been. I'm so happy it's over! Thankfully... I had some Bacardi at home. Of course, this meant I had to stop for some Coke. Rum and Coke. The elixir of the Gods! I was going to head home and have a drink and get this week out of my head!

When I got home though, I had a surprise. As I walked to my front door, I saw a box sitting there. "An RAK?" I thought. But no... it was from my Secret Pal! Lookie what she sent me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

So many goodies! This gal rocks! She sent me a card. A beautiful scarf she knit for me! Some Hello Kitty candy. Some Hello Kitty cookies in a nifty tin. Flower soap. Some more gourmet cookies. And some of the most beautiful yarn I have ever seen! It's 10% cashmere and 90% wool! I know exactly what I'm making out of those and they will be all for me! Muwahahahaha! Thanks Secret Pal!

So of course, this night turned out great. I had a drink. Watched a movie. And fondled my new yarn!

The kitties were even having a good night.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


That looks good. I think I'll go lay on the carpet too...