E-Mail

Email me or take the button.

You know you want to. *wiggles fingers at you in a hypnotic fashion* Pretty button. Take the pretty button...

Knit Alongs and other Knitting Goodness...

My Links

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

*sniffle, snort, cough, sniffle* Part two.

So I'm home again today. Still feeling pretty ill. Thankfully though, I am feeling better this afternoon than I did this morning.

Especially since I got a package from my SP! I've said it before, but I'll say it again... she's so good to me! :)

Lookie!:



Pretty packages! And what was inside? Lookie!:



Here's a close up:



I love the little witch! :)

And some candy!:



And some yarn!!!:



She mentioned a summer sweater and I agree! I had wanted to make
Tempting but I wanted to make it in a light weight yarn as it never really gets all that cold here. I think this will be the perfect yarn for it. :) I'll do a gauge swatch later on and see how it comes out.

UPDATE!

Apparently, I'm blind. I should know this as I wear glasses but there are times it needs to be brought to my attention. My wonderful SP messaged me to take a look in the hankerchief that she included in my package. I did and lookie what I found inside!:



The cuteness! He's about an inch long and going right on my desk at work tomorrow too! :)